WIN WITH YOUR DESIGN
Are you a school pupil or a student? Have you created an exciting project or written a final paper as part of your studies or vocational training? Would you like to present your interesting, self-developed design project to a wider audience? Then Engineering Newcomer is the right place for you. This is because here you can win great prizes with your design project!
Every year since 2014, we have been on the lookout for the best Engineering Newcomer. The design competition is aimed at school pupils and students of a university, technical school or university of applied science. All you have to do is submit your design work from the disciplines of Engineering or Development. A competent jury of experts will then evaluate the work you have submitted and choose a lucky winner at a big award ceremony. Aside from attractive prize money for you and your educational institution, you can look forward to plenty of praise and attention for your own project. Students and career starters in engineering also have the opportunity to present themselves and their skills and benefit from the prospect of enhanced career opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Registration for the Engineering Newcomer 2022 is now open.
Look out school pupils and students!
The Engineering Newcomer is about to make its 9th appearance
Together with CADENAS GmbH, the “Bundesarbeitskreis Fachschule für Technik” (a federal working group that supports vocational training candidates on their path to becoming certified technicians), MDESIGN and ZUKEN E3 GmbH, we are looking for the Engineering Newcomer 2022. School pupils and students can apply with their project or final paper in the field of Engineering and Development, in a team or as an individual.
- For your participation, we will need photos, screenshots or videos of the project or final paper together with a description (task, components used, challenges, project result)
- The deadline for participation is 31 July 2022
- The award ceremony will take place at the Motek Conference Centre in Stuttgart
The projects are then evaluated by a jury of experts according to the following criteria:
- Practical value, technological benefits, market opportunities
- Use of standard parts/purchased parts, cost considerations, variability
- Additional points for the use of norelem parts (free download here)
- Function and handling
- Technological implementation
- Display and use of social media for presentation
- Many Likes for your PARTcloud.net upload increase the chances of winning
- Upload as CAD and STEP file
The best projects will be awarded an attractive cash prize for the participant and their educational institution: